Buying and Selling Antiques of all Kinds!

I have been an antique dealer for more than 25 years! I have thoroughly enjoyed hunting for eclectic finds at tag and estate sales, auctions and buying from individuals looking to downsize. I believe in the green movement, that is re-purposing old things and bringing them back to use. The purpose of this blog is to share my journey into the world of antiques...from the beginning to the end sale and every point in between!

Monday, September 27, 2010

Successful Weekend!!






Well the final Elkhorn Flea Market is done...and thanks to all the customers that have visited booth #1318 this year! I appreciate your business and will be back in the the same spot again next year! Thanks also to my crew this weekend...husband Steve, the love of my life and his parents (Dennis and Grace) who came down from Wausau this weekend to help. Couldn't have done it without you!! I have posted some photos of my booth and some of the items I had for sale. Check back later this week for some before and after photos of the furniture we displayed...some of it will be available for sale in one of my antique locations. Also keep an eye out for details on my new mall location....I will be taking a space out in Oconomowoc at Fox Lake Country Antiques
http://www.foxantiquemalls.com/ Have a great week!

1 comment: