Buying and Selling Antiques of all Kinds!

I have been an antique dealer for more than 25 years! I have thoroughly enjoyed hunting for eclectic finds at tag and estate sales, auctions and buying from individuals looking to downsize. I believe in the green movement, that is re-purposing old things and bringing them back to use. The purpose of this blog is to share my journey into the world of antiques...from the beginning to the end sale and every point in between!

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

My Garage



Ok! I have gone and done it...posted photos of my garage for the world to see! Maybe that will give me motivation to do something about it! Background details...as an antique dealer working out of my home...my garage becomes my storage shed. Of course summer months are my busiest time and I do have to have space to collect, fix, price, and re-purpose my great finds. The only problem with that is, it is now September and with only one more flea market left to go...will I have room for our 2 cars this winter?? Follow my blog as I scramble to get the garage clean!

No comments:

Post a Comment