Buying and Selling Antiques of all Kinds!

I have been an antique dealer for more than 25 years! I have thoroughly enjoyed hunting for eclectic finds at tag and estate sales, auctions and buying from individuals looking to downsize. I believe in the green movement, that is re-purposing old things and bringing them back to use. The purpose of this blog is to share my journey into the world of antiques...from the beginning to the end sale and every point in between!

Monday, September 27, 2010

More Before and After Photos



The progress on making room in the garage continues...September was a busy month and the weather has been cooperating in October. Many pieces of furniture have been repurposed and are ready to go to a new home...This wonderful Mother Hubbard Cupboard came to us with lots of age and paint coats. Its top color was a dirty white; it was missing some hardware and was a bit wobbly. Handyman Steve tightened up loose joints and added a new finish, done in several treatments. It will be available for sale at my new space in the Fox Lake Country Antique Mall, priced at $425.00. Contact me for more details!

No comments:

Post a Comment