Buying and Selling Antiques of all Kinds!

I have been an antique dealer for more than 25 years! I have thoroughly enjoyed hunting for eclectic finds at tag and estate sales, auctions and buying from individuals looking to downsize. I believe in the green movement, that is re-purposing old things and bringing them back to use. The purpose of this blog is to share my journey into the world of antiques...from the beginning to the end sale and every point in between!

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Visit the Man Cave!








Looking for something to do New Year's Day? Come and visit the Waukesha Antique Malls on Bank Street in Downtown Waukesha. Its our spectacular Dealer Dicker Event! Dealers will be on premise, ready to make a deal!! Come and see my newly decorated "Man Cave" and "Wall of Mirrors!" Its sure to be a great start to 2011...and still plenty of time to get home to cheer the Wisconsin Badgers to a Victory!!

No comments:

Post a Comment